Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baby


I hope you all are having a lovely weekend so far! Just a simple little baby card to share today. I used two Sweet 'n Sassy stamp sets for this, Beautiful Borders and Pond Pals for that adorable little duck. The sentiment is from PTI, Mixed Messages. I stamped the card base using the circles border and again on the yellow panel, added some dry embossing, stitched on some buttons and tied on some ribbon and added a tiny saftey pin to finish it off. The cute little duck was colored with Prismacolor pencils and is covered in stickles to give him a little blingy goodness;) I hope you have a great rest of your weekend, I am actually going to be doing a little gardening for the first time in several years. I am going to do a container garden as it's SO much easier and no weeds to deal with! Thanks for stopping by and as always I love to read your comments!

6 comments:

BethieJ said...

Leah that ducky is sooooo CUTE!!!!
Happy gardening!!!!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!

Unknown said...

ADORABLE, Leah! I love the ducky.

Ann said...

Super sweet, Leah!

B said...

Super cute baby card!

IamDerby said...

This is adorable Leah!

Mara Campbell said...

really cute, I love that little safety pin! Such a fun detail!