Thursday, June 11, 2009

An Award!

I was surprised and honored to get this award this morning:) Lauren over at LEM Photography and Papercrafting.
There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows. A) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link. B) I must list 10 honest things about myself. C) I must put a copy of the The Honest Scrap logo on my blog. D) I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers and list their links. But, you know how hard it is for me to list just 7 others, so if you read my blog regularly consider yourself awarded:)

How about I do tell you 10 honest things about myself:

1) I am absolutely terrified of heights. I don't know why but I am.

2) I love the ocean and miss it a lot. I grew up in Hawaii so it is a part of most childhood memories.

3) I use to dance ballet. Not professionally but did many performances and loved it.

4) I do not get stage fright dancing, but speaking publicly is not on my favorite list of things to do!

5) I have never in my whole life had a cavity.

6) When I was a young girl I wanted to be a Marine Biologist for years, until I found out about all the schooling and especially about the math!

7) I have what's called Raynauds and have to be careful not to get really cold as I can have a bad enough reaction to go into shock.

8) I love being a mom and pray and hope for another baby to love.

9) I love to go barefoot. (more Hawaii upbringing;)

10) I spend way to much time on the computer!!!

Thank you all for coming to visit me:) Now grab that award for yourself!

No comments: