Friday, May 15, 2009

So Sketchy Friday

Another great sketch over at the So Sketchy blog! I loved all the ovals, would have probably never thought of that on my own;) All the ovals were cut with a classic Nestie and the swirly ones were stamped with a background stamp from Verve. The image is yet another one of my own:) I love that quote which is from Motivational Centers available at Cornish Heritage Farms. The butterfly is a BG stamp cut out twice, you may recognize it from the MDC blog roll. A bit of punched lace and a few rhinestones to finsh it off. I hope you have a wonderful Friday and no matter what's going on in your life, don't give up!

7 comments:

Maggi a.k.a. Katamommy said...

I love that touch of bling, beautiful card!

Diana said...

Gorgeous! Great papers, coloring, layout... lovely!

Rose said...

Leah this is beautiful!! and your drawing is a blessing from God :D love the bfly (of course!!)

jacque4u2c said...

Leah this is so beautiful!

cadnileb said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Mara... said...

so pretty, love that lacey punch. It goes wonderfully with that lacey butterfly!

Diane said...

What a beautiful card! I love the layout and that butterfly is a wonderful addition.