Friday, May 22, 2009

PTI Princesses Blogging Group Challenge #3


I am part of a blogging group and every couple of weeks we have a challenge and this time it's my turn to host:) My challenge to you is to make a one layer, no other paper besides the card base, stamps only card! Hope it sounds fun!:)

I love one layer cards, they are usually fast, easy to mail and I love that they focus on purely stamping. For my two cards I pulled out my PIT Wishing You set for the focal images. The first card also uses PTI's Polka Dot Basics and some Sandy Lion border stamps. The second card was even faster than the first and I decided to use the same stamps I already had out. I really like the clean and simple look and am really liking the color combo on the first card of Avacado, Spring Moss, Chocolate, Aqua Mist and Raspberry Fizz.

I hope you all play along! Can't wait to see your one layer wonders!:)

13 comments:

Snowmanlover said...

darling csrd!!!

Rose said...

well i think this has changed my mind on flat cards...i love the look :D will try and make one after i pick up my HUGH SU! order that is in YAY!! :D

Lee said...

This is a great challenge, thanks. I'm looking forward to playing with more of my stamps.

Cassie said...

I always struggle with one layer cards, but I will give this a shot. You did a fantastic job on it! Love your card ;D

Unknown said...

Love these cards!!! So beautiful!!!

BethieJ said...

Leah your cards are BEAUTIFUL!! I will work on this next week! FUN challenge...

Diana said...

Oooh... superdupercute.

Everything goes SO good!

Cheryl said...

Great choice for a challenge, and beautiful cards! I'm thinking...

jacque4u2c said...

I am loving this look!

B said...

Oh darling! And great challenge! I gotta put my thinking cap on - I definitely struggle with the one layer cards!

IamDerby said...

great challenge! I will work on it this weekend.

Diane said...

Wonderful challenge! I still have 1 more project to complete from the last challenge then I'll get going on this one! I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Mara Campbell said...

oh boy, this will be a challenge!!! Great one!!