Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm a Guest Designer for 365 Cards!

The challenge today is called floral fest, use at least 8 flowers, well that couldn't be more up my alley:) Here is my card. I used a piece of transparency to give the look that the flowers are really in the wheelbarrow. The wheelbarrow was cut with my Cricut using Walk In My Garden. I added some stitching, a punched MS border and a large button for the middle of the wheel. I punched some butterflies and glittered them and added some leaves and pearl brads to the blooms. The sentiment is from PTI and all those pretty flowers are from my little shop, Paper Blooms. Hop on over to the 365 Cards blog and play along! Thanks for stopping by!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Leah, I cannot express how much I love this card!!! It is just too cute for words!!!

Ann said...

Leah, this is absolutely fabulous! Love it, love it, love it!!!

Rose said...

what a nice surprise!!! i checked your blog before 365 today :-) this is just beautiful Leah and it shows off your fantastic blooms perfectly :D ok off to check the 365 challenge for today.

jacque4u2c said...

Just stunning! I really love it! You know if you were a flower we would pick you too! Heck - we pick you any way! Thanks for being such a great friend!

B said...

What a great use of the flowers! :-D Love it!

Katy Myhre said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers!

Unknown said...

Very deserved, Leah! Gorgeous creation!

Cassie said...

Beautiful, Leah! And congrats on your guest designer spot. . .you're so talented ;D

peggysue said...

You are absolutely right, this couldn't be more up your alley, I just adore those little flowers that I got from your etsy shop and I know I'll be ordering more. Cute job with the wheelbarrow and flowers, it is an adorable card.

IamDerby said...

This is so amazing!!! Love it!

Mara Campbell said...

GREAT card! All those flower really pop!! And I love the wheelbarrow, the trim on it is really cute. The transparency is a great touch as well. :-)

Gloria Stengel said...

I love this card! Your flowres are so pretty!

Fink said...

You go girl! I love the idea you had to do the wheelbarrow and your flowers

Diane said...

Beautiful! I love the flowers and the bright, cheery colors.

Jana said...

This card is so stunning. Love the wheelbarrel. Your flowers are very pretty.

Marion Smith said...

So cute love it!

Serendipity said...

Love it! Very nicely done!

Tam said...

Beautiful job on this... the wheelbarrow is so cute and your blossoms are lovely in it!