Saturday, April 18, 2009

Live Your Bliss


Happy Saturday to you! I've got another PTI Guidlines 2 card to show you. The entire thing is stamped, no pattern paper. I really enjoy creating a card that is just all stamped images...and goodness knows I've got so many stamps! *lol* The colors are all PTI too, Sweet Blush, Hibisucs, Ripe Avacado, Aqua Mist and Spring rain. The flower bunch on the Nesties Label 1 mat is from the Beautiful Blooms set. It's a rather simple card and I didn't want to cover up all the pretty stamping.

Got any plans today? We are having a very casual birthday gathering for my son who is turning 3. I'll have his card to show you later:) Hope you all have a great day!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

So very pretty!!! Don't you just love PTI!!!

Lee said...

That is beautiful. The green 'frame' stamp looks like vines and leaves. Going to play with my GL2 now

Rose said...

I never would have guessed that paper was stamped!!! you have done a fantastic job :-) beautiful card Leah.

jacque4u2c said...

I'm tellin you! You need to start making a paper line - this is just awesome!

Melissa said...

This is so beautiful! I love your card. I really *need* to get Guidelines 2 when it comes back into stock, and I think that I also *need* Beautiful Blooms, I've seen so many gorgeous things with it lately! Have a great day and hope your bday celebration went well!

Diane said...

I love guidelines 2. This is beautiful!!!

B said...

Love the colors you used for the background!

BethieJ said...

Oh I LOVE this card... love the stamp set too! Great job Leah!
Have a GREAT weekend!

BethieJ said...

I ADORE your flowers in your etsy shop.. they are so PRETTY!!!

IamDerby said...

Love this! That guidelines 2 is my most favorite set

Mara Campbell said...

wow, that is sooooo pretty!!! I just love that guideline set, you did an amazing job with the card!!

Katy Myhre said...

Very pretty! Did you see the pre printed guidelines paper from this months release.I am considering getting it.

Ann said...

SO pretty, Leah! I love the stamped bg, and the colors are lovely!

Val said...

So pretty! Love the colors you chose.