Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another card for a Happy Saturday!

A little Happy Birthday card for you...I hope you are having a good Saturday, I have been busy but it's been good. Once again I am using my set of My Cute Stamps, Spunky Nature. I just love this set. All the images are from the set including the stamped background. You'll be seeing more cards from me using this set, I just am having a lot of fun thinking up different ways to use it. The sentiment is from PTI's new set Wishing You...I have a card from that set to show you tomorrow. Have a great evening!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

*so* stinkin' cute!!! i'm going to have to go check out those stamps!

Rose said...

Very cute!!! will check out the stamps ;-) and looking forward to seeing tomorows card.

Fink said...

What a great card and a cute bird!

Ann said...

I love the colors and stamps you used! I just got some My Cute Stamps--aren't they adorable?