Friday, March 27, 2009

Treasure...

life's little moments. Another card for you using one of Ally's great sketches over at So Sketchy. I like the circles on this one, gives it kind of a flowing feel. For the sentiment I heat embossed it in white detail powder. The pattern paper is from K&Co. and I added some stitching, a big silk flower and butterflies from a MS punch. The little trail of pearls is Perfect Pearls from Ranger. Some lace finished it off. I hope you like it!

I wanted to let you know that I am now offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders from my Paper Blooms shop. Let me know if you'd like something specific! Have a great day.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

This is gorgeous! I love the flowers coming off the page like that.

Rose said...

LOVE it!!! the colors are great together and the sentiment is wonderful.

Ann said...

Beautiful flower and butterflies!