Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sweet Spring

Isn't this little bunny the sweetest? I just got him at Mikes...he was in the $1 bin but was actually a more expensive stamp, but at least it was 25% off! I colored him in with Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil. The sentiment is one I made using PTI's Simple Alphabet and only half of a full sentiment from Mixed Messages. (I masked off 'baby') The card base was made using my Double Dry Embossing Technique and lightly chalked. I used a MS border punch on the botton and my Labels 1 Nesties. The sweet little flower is from Paper Blooms...it's a new collection I've added today! I finished it off with a bit of ribbon and some piercing. Hope you have a sweet day:)

4 comments:

Maggi said...

Very cute! I love the pencil work on the bunny, he looks so soft!

Dawn♥ said...

Ahhh it's absolutely adorable! :)
♥Dawn

Ann said...

How sweet is this card?! I love that little bunny, the Swiss Dots, and the flower!

shelly said...

leah that is the cutest lil bunny stamp!!! and such a sweet card :)