Saturday, February 21, 2009

TK Blitz

Here is my last card for the TK Blitz over at Cornish Heritage Farms. I used the Stonehearth image again and this time the challenge was to emboss. I would have never thought to use embossing powder with one of these images as they are so detailed. What I did was I first embossed the image in clear, heat set it, then went back over sections of the trees with my heat gun to warm it up and then sprinkled green powder and set that. I like how it turned out! Kind of like the green pine is peeking out beneath all the snow. I colored the cottage just a bit to give some definition. The backgrounder is also from CHF and is called Pretty Pattern. If you love the TK images you have unitl tonight to order them at 10% off! Have a great rest of your Saturday!

3 comments:

Maggi said...

The green embossing detail is great!

Fink said...

I could never figure out how to use these stamps!

Jacqueline said...

Love the embossing you did!!!
Amazing card!

Jacqueline