Tuesday, February 24, 2009

5 minute card...and a little candy

A typical card for me takes much longer than 5 minutes for sure! But I was short on time so did this card with a very short time limit in mind. I used some new Cornish Heritage Farms stamps, Perfect Poppies....and aren't they? The poppies were stamped 3 times and the bud on the far left one additional time. The sentiment is from PTI. I dry embossed the frame using a classic square Nestie and tied on some twine. Done!

How long does a card take for you to usually complete? Leave me a comment and I'll pick a random winner to send a few of my Paper Blooms flowers to! Link this post to your blog and you'll be entered twice. You have until Saturday and I'll draw a winner Sunday. Have a happy day!

4 comments:

melita said...

cute, cute card! sometimes a card can take me as little as 5 minutes, but mostly i spend at least 30-45 minutes.

lostgrl16 said...

This really caught my eye! I love flowers! Card making... anything making takes me at least 15 minutes, ONE THING!! LOL

Amanda said...

Pretty card! Lovely stamp too. It usually takes me anywhere from 45 minutes to 1.5 hours total. I do the card front then I take a break and finally complete the inside. Beautiful flowers. I have hearted your shop.

all4sydney said...

Your cards are beautiful Leah!!