Friday, January 30, 2009

Sweets Anyone?


Isn't that such a cute cupcake stamp? It a Studio G $1, which makes it even cuter! I colored them in with my Bic Markers for a bit of a different look. I've been needing Birthday cards and decided to go cupcakes instead of my more normal route of flowers:)
And these are some Valentine treat box gifts I made for some ladies at my MOPS group. I made a total of 10. Love this cute little box off of the Wild Card cartridge. The candy hearts are dark chocolate, Yum! I hope you have a happy day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Studio G, PTI, Fancy Pants
Tools: Cuttlebug, flower die, tag die,embossing folder, Cricut, Wild Card cart, piercing tool, MS punch(border and flower), Friskars flower punch, sewing
Other: rick rack ribbon, Frosted Stickles

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Totally cute Leah, love!

Unknown said...

positively adorable!!

mudmaven said...

Love both of these! Those treat boxes look great and you gotta love those $1 studio g stamps! ~chris

Paper Memories said...

Adorable! Love it!

Fink said...

Makes me want to eat it! What are frosted stickles?