Thursday, January 22, 2009

MDC Card Challenge Thursday

This week over athe Mother's and Daughter's Creations challenge blog we had a limited supply challenge! No Nestiblities or Cuttlebug, one piece of pattern paper, one embellie and 2 stamps, one being your sentiment. My design is clean, simple and springy:) I used paper from Daisy Bucket that was double sided, a cute little bird from Imaginisce, Fairest of the All collection, a Daisy Bucket sentiment and a little Zva felt flower. I added a bit of faux stiching and called it good:) Go check out the site this week and visit the store too to see what great sales are going on!

2 comments:

Christina Thomas said...

I love this card.

Cathy and Steve said...

Oh, WOW, Leah, this is really great! I LOVE it! I've been stymied with this paper. As much as I love it, I couldn't figure out what to do with it. I love what you did. This falls into that great big category... now why didn't I think of that LOL.

Fabulous card,
Cathy W.