Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MDC Handmade Ornament Challenge

Today the challenge over at Mother's and Daughter's Creations is to make a handmade ornament. I had alot of fun with this one and had been wanting to make an ornament for my tree. I used some Prima Romantica Collection paper and some bling from Zva. The ribbon is some I got at Walmart. I coated the star with ModPodge to make it more durable and it added some strength to the paper after it was dry. Check out the Mother's and Daughter's Store to see what sales are going on and spend some of your Christmas money there! Have a wonderful Christmas!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!!!!Very prety!TFS

Giovana said...

Adorable!!!
God bless
Merry Christmas

Giovana

Fink said...

Very Pretty! Merry Christmas! Can you give me more info on MADC!

Tam said...

Beautiful job! I love your paper selection - great star shape too! Thanks so much :)