Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Whew!

I just finished an order of 24 cards for the shop that is selling them, so I finally have some time to share what I've been up to. It's been really good for me to be pushed to using all my supplies and coming up with desgins.
Here is a wedding card I made for the reception we went to last week.

Here is one of the 24 cards I made that are being sold in the shop. Now I have lots of cards to share with you:) I love this Sandra Kuck image...makes me miss the ocean so much.

Supplies:

Stamps: CTMH, Verve Visual, CHF

Ribbon and blush cardstock PTI

Tools: Friskars Threading Water punch, Nesties, Cuttlebug embossing folder

Other: Bridal Confetti flowers, rhinestone, Stickles, misc. ribbon

3 comments:

One Creative Life said...

Wow you have been a busy bee! Great cards! Cant wait to see what else you have to share. Hope all is well-erica

One Creative Life said...

Left you a little something on my blog :)-Erica

Anonymous said...

YAY!
I love that you have been so busy with all the right things.
Hugs,
em
p.s. love the cards too! lol