Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Little Lady Turns 4

My niece turned 4 this past weekend, so I made her a birthday card. Her mom is my sister-inlaw who is married to one of the 5 brothers in the family. I'm married to the oldest. There is one other brother that is married with two kids also, but so far there are only 2 girls, my niece and my daughter. It was so much fun to make a girly card for her:)

The lady bug is popped up on demensional foam and the large flower petals are bent a bit to give some demension. ***A tip: When cutting out a stamped image that has fine detail like the antenna, stamp the antenna (or tail or whatever it is) on your base paper and adhere the rest of the cut out image on top so that it regains it's lost part)*** I did some masking to get the dotted line underneath the Happy Birthday. Other than that it's pretty self-explainatory.

I hope my niece liked the card, it wasn't really looked at during the gift opening, but hey, she's 4!

Supplies:

Stamps: PTI, Flowers
Paper and Ribbon, PTI
Ink: PTI, Versafine Black
Buttons, ribbion slot punch

5 comments:

Michelle Alejandro said...

Hi Leah, love your stuff! I love the Big Island too!
Much Aloha,
Michelle

http://mushiscreativeinspirations.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love it girl!
hugs,
em

Feenie said...

Oh, this card is so cute! Love it!

Feenie said...

Aaahhh...I love this card--ladybugs and buttons and pink....how fun!
Thanks for sharing!!

Feenie said...

Can I say just ONE more time how cute I think this card is? Thanks for letting me! ;)