Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finally back!

I haven't been doing much crafting as I've been sick for the past week and a half. I am finally feeling better! I wanted to make and send out Easter cards, but considering Easter is this Sunday that just isn't going to happen...oh well. I did manage to do one that I sent as a RAK. I just love that Polka Dot Basics set from PTI! I have some more cards that I'll get up soon and I made a little mini book that I'm really happy with...pics soon!

Supplies:

Stamps: PTI (Polka Dot Basics, Beautiful Blooms, Butterfly Kisses, Every Day Blessings, Mixed Messages)

Ink: Palette and Versafine Black

Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart punch, Stickles


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!
I love that you "decorated" the embossing... great idea!
Love the cards. You are VERY talented.
em