Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baby Blessing Box

I've had baby on the brain since I am due with my little girl in 7 weeks (or so). My baby shower is coming up in a couple of weeks and I wanted to do something special, so I came up with this idea of a blessing box. I will put cards in it and will ask each guest to write a blessing or wish for my baby and I will (along with her dad and grandparents) add to it each year. Then when she is older I will give it to her as a special gift. I am happy with how it turned out and can't wait to meet my little girl!



Supplies:

Box: $1 spot at Mikes

Stamps: PTI, Beautiful Blooms

Ink: Color Box Queue, Pastel pink. Palette, Landscape

Ribbon: Dashes and Dots from Mikes

Tools: Cuttlebug (Alpha) QK Flourish die, 1"circle punch

Pink Stickles

Buttons, Foofala

Patterned Paper I've had:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea and the Blessings box is beautiful!!! Congratulations and good luck!
Jeanette

Lauren said...

What a neat idea! I wish I could be there for your baby shower :-(
Miss you guys a whole lot!

I'm so excited to meet my niece. Love ya lots!

Jo said...

Not only is this a wonderful idea, but it's absolutely stunning and such a special gift for your daughter :)